Saturday, April 24, 2010

Scorecard - 23APR10 - Twins V Royals

Another one bites the dust. I hope I'm wrong, but I've been saying since before opening day that something was wrong with Gil Meche. The longer he pitches like he did in this game, the more I'm inclined to thing I'm actually right. 5 walks in 3 and 1/3rd innings. David DeJesus did get an in-the-park homerun in the 6th inning. Highlight of the game for Royals fans I think.

At least the Royals made some changes to the bullpen. We will have to wait and see if they work any better than the guys they are replacing. Bruce Chen and Brad Thompson are coming up to replace Juan Cruz (released outright) and Luis Mendoza (designated for assignment). They can't do much worse, but I'm hoping for good things. We need it.

Minnesota Twins:


Kansas City Royals:

No comments:

Post a Comment