Friday, May 28, 2010

Scorecard - 26MAY10 - Royals V Rangers

Here it is Dave. Career Save #100 for Joakim Soria. If you are wanting a copy of this that is better than I have posted here just let me know, I'll send you a file with the full-size scan.

I was at this game, and I'll say it was a very enjoyable day all around. I got abit of a sunburn, but it was worth it to spend a couple days out at the ballpark. I actually was at The "K" for both games against the Rangers in this short series, hopefully my travel schedule allows for me to get to alot more games this season. Enjoy the scorecard.

Kansas City Royals:


Texas Rangers:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! I'm going to be printing these off soon, hopefully today. I don't have the best printer in the world so we'll see how it goes. I may get this printed somewhere nicer. Perhaps the higher res. would help, I'm not sure.

    Also, I did a tribute card to go along and featured these scorecards over at GJ:
    http://goosejoak.blogspot.com/2010/05/tribute-to-1933-goudey-napoleon-lajoie.html

    I love the 100th career save note you made at the bottom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet site man. I to love to score games.

    Where do you get your scorecards ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scorecard I'm using is one I generated myself. I've tried many different ones over the past few years but none of them really suited what I wanted, so I made my own. :) If you would like a copy, drop me an email at kcscorecards@gmail.com and I'll send you the file.

    ReplyDelete