Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Whippets - Fantasy Team

I decided with the amount of travel I will be doing for work this year, not to join a Fantasy League. Obviously that decision didn't last too long as I joined a free public league at http://www.espn.com/ a couple days ago. The draft was last night, and here is what I ended up with:


Round: 1 - Hanley Ramirez SS
Round: 2 - Felix Hernandez SP
Round: 3 - Ian Kinsler 2B
Round: 4 - Kevin Youkilis 3B
Round: 5 - Jon Lester SP
Round: 6 - Kendry Morales 1B
Round: 7 - Bobby Abreu RF
Round: 8 - Torii Hunter CF
Round: 9 - Brandon Webb SP
Round: 10 - Cole Hamels SP
Round: 11 - Raul Ibanez LF
Round: 12 - John Lackey SP
Round: 13 - Jose Valverde RP
Round: 14 - Brad Hawpe RF
Round: 15 - Jair Jurrjens SP
Round: 16 - Erick Aybar SS
Round: 17 - Todd Helton 1B
Round: 18 - Jorge Posada C
Round: 19 - Lastings Milledge LF
Round: 20 - Cody Ross CF
Round: 21 - Leo Nunez RP
Round: 22 - Matt Capps RP
Round: 23 - Kelly Johnson 2B
Round: 24 - Kurt Suzuki C
Round: 25 - Jon Rauch RP


Not a single Royal on my team, I'll have to rectify that at some point this season. I'm not planning to take this league too seriously, but just have some fun with it. It's a great way for me to have an excuse to watch more than just the Royals games if my wife ever asks lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment